Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
|30% of total rental price||At time of booking|
|70% of total rental price||One month prior to arrival|
|Days prior to arrival||% of rental price to pay|
|Until 61 days||30%|
|60 to 31 days||50%|
|30 to 15 days||75%|
|From 14 days||95%|
According to the above table, the excess amount will be returned.
Temporal Covid -19 cancellation policy: In case the government doesn´t allow you to travel due to COVID-19, we offer you to postpone your booking at no extra cost or free cancellation with minimum 2 weeks notice.
Cancellation by owner: Cancellation by the owner is only accepted if the motive for cancellation is absolutely inevitable. In this case, Resort Villas Andalucia will offer the client an alternative, equal accommodation. If no equal accommodation is available a higher standard accommodation will be offerd (at the owners expenses) or money will be returned to the client. Resort Villas Andalucia, S.L. can not be held responsible.
Check in time: from 15h
Check out time: latest 11h
Please consult availability if you wish to check-in earlier or check out later.
With the payment of the rental price, a damage deposit of 500 Euro is required. It is a security deposit for the house owner, which will cover breakage or misuse of furniture and devices or acts of vandalism.
The deposit can be paid via credit card, we will send you an email with the link to our online payment system shortly prior to arrival.
The return of the security deposit will be returned once we have inspected the Villa, at the latest 1 week after checkout. It is not necessary to wait for a person for inspection and approval prior to your departure.
To ensure minimum contact due to Covid-19, we have adapted our check -in procedure:
We will meet you at our service office:
See in map Resort Villas Andalucia, Calle La Torre 60b, 11190 Benalup Casas Viejas (Cádiz)
- We adapt our working hours to our guests, we require your expected arrival time.
- Check-in is from 15.00h.
- We will accompany you to your Villa
- 2 sets of keys and an information booklet (fully disinfected), with further information about the Villa (including the wifi password) and area is found on the dining table.
In case you encounter any delay or you have difficulties finding our office please contact us on our mobil: +34 603 37 39 06
The rental price includes
- Water, electricity and gas. (Please consider the environment and keep windows and doors closed when operating the air condition)
- Final cleaning.
- Cleaning with change of towels and linen for stays of more than 10 nights
Safety deposit box
Your personal belongings are not insured; please use the safety deposit box!
WIFI access is granted to you as a courtesy and is not part of the contract. The owner of this villa has tried his utmost to choose an installation that provides best internet access possible, but due to the rural situation, the signal might be weak or interrupted at times. For this reason, the internet access cannot be subject to complaints or compensation.
Brief power cuts can occur in this rural situation. A power cut may cause malfunction of hot water, air-condition or WIFI. In most cases, pushing the reset button of the devices solve the problem. If you encounter any further problems, please do not hesitate to contact us; we are here to help.
Brief power or water cuts, visit of ants or disruption of TV signal due to strong winds are common problems for this region and cannot be subject to complaints or compensations. But please feel free to contact the Resort Villas Andalucia office, maybe we can help.
Contact Resort Villas Andalucias office immediately if you have caused damage to the furniture or installations.
If you encounter any severe problems or malfunction of devices, please contact the Resort Villas Andalucia office. We will contact the owner for you. The owner must be given the opportunity to resolve any issue in a reasonable amount of time.
Compensation payments will only be considered if no solution has been found and enjoyment of your holiday has suffered considerably.
Any complaint must be expressed during your holiday. Complaints received after check-out cannot be accepted.
The garden and pool need attention during your stay. We will try our utmost to respect your privacy, but access needs to be granted to the gardener. If we need access to the house, we will try our best to contact you before.
Cancellation of contract
Acting on behalf of the owner, Resort Villas Andalucia may dissolve the contract if the tenants repeatedly infringe the house rules by (for example)
- Loud noises
- Bringing pets without advising
- Using the house with more people than confirmed in reservation
- Damaging and misusing the property and inventory
In this case, compensation will not be granted
In case of early departure or late arrival, no refund can be granted
Check out time is at 11.00h. If you would like to leave later, please consult availability.
Upon check out, it is essential to:
- Leave all keys on the dining table
- Close all doors and windows
- Turn off all lights and AC
- Leave the Villa clean and tidy
- Dishes cleaned
- Rubbish deposited in the nearby containers
The return of the security deposit will be returned once we have inspected the Villa.
It is not necessary to wait for a person for inspection and approval prior to your departure.
Neither Resort Villas Andalucia nor the owner can be held responsible for any accidents that may occur during your stay. Please pay special attention to the risks involved in using the pool or roof top terraces. Never leave your children unattended close to the pool or on the roof top terrace. A golf course is situated within the resort. Golf balls may stray so please be careful when using the garden or public areas
Resort Villas Andalucia is working on behalf of the owner of the villas to find holiday guest and acts as a contact person during their stay. Anyhow, the rental contract is settled between the owner of the property and the client.
Internal rules Benalup-Resort
The Villa belongs to the homeowners Community Benalup – Resort, we kindly ask all tenants to respect the internal rules of this resort:
- Please think with consideration of your fellow neighbors and other holiday makers and refrain from loud noise, bad parking and depositing waste within the resort.
- The roads within the complex are private, please circulate with caution and no faster than 20km/h
- Within the urbanization of “El Paraiso”, you may only park at the entrance of the villa or at the parking space provided by the villa. Please do not park on the road or next to the road. There are parking spaces available throughout the urbanization, so please use the closest parking space nearby in case your group has more cars than parking spaces provided by your villa.
- Caravans and mobile homes are not permitted within the resort
- All Villas provide a spacious, private garden. Please refrain from using the common garden spaces as leisure or picnic areas. Swimming in the ponds and feeding ducks is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to walk on the golf course (you must have a Green Fee to do so)
- Playing music nor making excessive noise is not permitted outside the Villa (gardens and terraces)
- Please respect the neighbors. Silence is requested outside the Villa from 24h until 8am.
- Nudity is not allowed within the resort, nor within the private gardens
- Please leash your dog when walking in common areas
- A drying rack is provided in each villa; please do not hang laundry or towels on the terrace or balconies.